World class downhill performance for your E-MTB.
The all-new G-Spec E-MTB designed to meet the specific needs of modern E-MTB bikes with no compromises.
Overall rotor thickness was increased from 1.8mm to 2.3mm which decreases the operating heat of the brake system by 8% and reduces rotor warping(lateral deformation) by 15%. This means with our new 2.3mm thick rotors rider won’t be glazing pads or overheat under the added stress of an electric mountain bike as they would with other brake systems.
When designing the 2.3mm specific caliper, material was added to key areas increasing overall stiffness and heat management. This new caliper also received an open top design allowing pads to be inspected or changed without requiring riders to lift a heavy e-MTB to remove the wheel. The G-Spec e-MTB was topped off with new lever body design to shave weight. However, our renowned Aaron Gwin designed lever blade ensures TRP’s signature modulation would remain unchanged.
- 2.3mm Rotor Specific 4 Piston Caliper Design
- Must be paired with E2.3 rotor.
- Ergonomic Aaron Gwin Designed Lever Blade
- Lightweight Hybrid Pistons
- Top Loading Pad Design
- Sintered Full Metallic Pads
- I-spec II Compatible Hinge Clamp Design
- SRAM Matchmaker compatible with HD 3.5 Adapter
- Weight: 326g (Front)