TRP’s Global Employee Purchase and Ambassador Program (“Pro Purchase Program”) is open to members of the cycling industry, shop employees, cycling ambassadors, and media. Special pricing is available to qualifying applicants.
In return, we ask that you represent the brand well and to share your experience with others.
Cycling Industry Requirements
You must have a current position in the cycling industry with a company that creates and sells products for use on or with a bicycle. To apply, please contact email@example.com.
Shop Employee Requirements
You must have a current position at a store-front bicycle shop that provides excellent sales and service. To apply, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
You must have an active, positive, dynamic persona with a strong following on social media. To apply, please contact email@example.com.
You must be a current editor, contributor, or photographer of an accredited media outlet. This includes print magazines, website magazines, cycling blogs or channels. To apply, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If accepted to the program in any capacity, a single-use discount code will be issued to the applicant for purchasing through the website www.trpcycling.com. This discount code will be active for 1 year following the date of submission and can be used for any regularly priced item on the site excluding sale items.
*Pro purchases are for individual use only. Any special pricing is limited to online orders only and is not redeemable at any retail stores. We hold the right to reject any application or to revoke Pro purchase status at any time.
TRP Industry Pro Purchase Program Rules
- Your Pro Purchase account is to purchase product for your own personal use only – not for your partner, friends, co-workers… it is only for the one person represented by the application – you. We do monitor purchases for abuse and deviating from this policy will risk your access to this program.
- All shopping must be made online at www.trpcycling.com and may not be combined with other retail promotions or coupon codes. You will not be allowed to apply your discount to any items on sale or any running promotional programs.
- Account information must not be shared, and you must place all Industry Pro Program orders yourself. Payment is via online credit card only, and the name on the credit card must match the name of purchasing person.
- Be 100% certain of your fitment prior to ordering; No returns or exchanges allowed on Industry Pro Purchase orders. All orders are final.
- Pro Purchase Program orders are not eligible for free shipping.
- Depending on available inventory, products ordered through the Industry Pro Purchase program may include cosmetic blemishes such as small scratches, chips or abnormalities in paint and anodization. These products will function as safely and effectively as their non-blemished counterparts.
- TRP Cycling Components reserves the right to alter or cancel the Industry Pro Purchase Program at any time, without announcement. TRP Cycling Components will consider each application on a case-by-case basis and reserves the right to allow or deny Industry Pro Purchase Program participation at any time.
- Factory service is not included in program.
- Product needs to be ridden for 12 months after purchase before being sold to the general public.
Due to product shortages and the high demand for our products, we are evaluating Pro Purchases on a case-by-case basis. If you reside within the U.S., please email us with any Industry or Pro Purchase requests and we will be with you shortly. If you reside outside of the USA, please reach out to your local distributor, which can be found by visiting our Global Partners page.